学院首页 网站首页 新闻动态 就业服务 七小科研 就业典型 毕业生库 师资力量 专业介绍 远程学习 国际交流 公寓文化
您现在所在的位置:首页 >>专业介绍 >> 文章内容
这些英语句子,直接秒老外
双击自动滚屏 文章来源:互联网   发布者:姚姗姗   发布时间:2015-6-16 16:17:56   阅读:885
 

What are you trying to say?

你到底想说什么?



Don't be silly.

别胡闹了。



How strong are your glasses?

你近视多少度?



Just because.

没有别的原因。



It isn't the way I hoped it would be.

这不是我所盼望的。



You will never guess.

你永远猜不到。



No one could do anything about it.

众人对此束手无措。



I saw something deeply disturbing.

深感事情不妙。



Money is a good servant but a bad master.

要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。



I am not available.

我正忙着。



Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.

脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要。



Never say die.it's a piece of cake.

别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。



Don't worry. you'll get use to it soon.

别担心,很快你就会习惯的。



I konw how you feel.

我明白你的感受。



You win some.you lose some.

胜败乃兵家常事。



Don't bury your head in the sand.

不要逃避现实。



I didn't expect you to such a good job.

我没想到你干得这么好。



You are coming alone well.

你做得挺顺利。

一个让你脸红的微信:Zshi08,脸红也加额!

She is well-build.

她的身材真棒。



You look neat and fresh.

你看起来很清纯。



You have a beautiful personality.

你的气质很好。



You flatter me immensely.

你过奖啦。



You should be slow to judge others.

你不应该随意评论别人。



I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.

如有任何错误,请你原谅。



It was most careless of me.

我太粗心了。



It was quite by accident.

真是始料不及。



I like you the way you were.

我喜欢你以前的样子。



I don't want to be a third wheel.

我不想当电灯泡。



Do you have anyone in mind?

你有心上人吗?



How long have you known her?

你认识她多久了?



It was love at frist sight.

一见钟情。



I'd bettle hit the books.

我要复习功课啦。



A piece of one's mind.

直言不讳。



Don't shift responsibility onto others.

不要把责任推卸到别人身上。

 


【 字体: 打印本页 | 关闭窗口
本站发表读者评论,并不代表我们赞同或者支持读者的观点。我们的立场仅限于传播更多读者感兴趣的信息。
 本文的地址是: http://yyxy.hbwy.com.cn/onews.asp?id=2866  转载请注明出处!
本类最新文章
文本翻译专业介绍 印地语专业介绍 英汉同声传译专业介绍
瑞典语专业介绍 塞尔维亚语专业介绍 提高笔译水平的五种通用方法
设为首页 | 收藏本站 | 过客留言 | 联系我们 | 友情链接 | RSS订阅 | 本网站各栏目编辑

copyright @ 2008-2010  河北外国语学院英语学院  Design by  HbWy.Com.CN
地址:石家庄红旗南大街汇丰西路29号  邮编:050091  联系电话:0311-85237039